Online Pulse Survey
available in Mauritius and Reunion islands
Get your Consumers Insights in less than 2 weeks at a competitive price.
Analysis Kantar Pulse Surveys are now accessible in Mauritius or Reunion islands. Based on online access panels, you can use the Pulse Surveys to rapidly conduct :
- Price Study : gauge the acceptability of a new price
- Concept or Packaging Study : test the attractiveness of a new concept or packaging
- Advertising and Communication Study : evaluate the impact of advertising campaigns and visuals
- Brand Image Study: measure brand awareness and brand footprint
- Opinion and Public Study: collect opinions on a specific project
- Attractiveness and Market Potential Study : assess interest for a new offer
- Any other questions
How does it work?
- a short survey – 10 questions – excluding the profile questions
- conducted in just 2 weeks
- via our online community, MyVoice.
- at a competitive price.
Pulse Survey allows you to gain key insights in just 15 days while maintaining a high level of quality and confidentiality. It enables you to be in regular contact with your consumers in order to better adapt your offer, prices and communication campaigns.
Analysis Kantar has set up an online panel, MyVoice, with thousands of panelists. Through MyVoice, we can carry out research studies and surveys with national samples or specific samples, depending on your needs. MyVoice panel has been implemented and set up according to Kantar’s international standards:
- Respect of personal information
- Possibility to set up national quotas
- Specific consumers’ profiles
- Regular updates of the panel and quality control of profiles
Online penetration and usage have become widely democratised in 5 years either in Mauritius and Reunion islands.